Most of us would not keep a loaded gun in our homes where a child could get to it. However...
- "More children under four years of age die from accidental poisonings in the home than are killed with guns in the home." --National Safety Council
- Lice Shampoo: Especially vulnerable are children. Lindane: Inhalation, ingestion, or ABSORBTION through the SKIN causes vomiting, diarrhea, convulsions and circulatory collapse. May cause liver damage, stillbirths, birth defects and cancer.
- "After analyzing 2,983 chemicals used in personal care products, 884 chemicals were found to be toxic." --National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- "Indoor air pollution is one of the most important environmental health problems." --EPA Report to Congress
- Labeling laws do not protect the consumer - they protect big business. The New York Poison Control reports that 85% of products warning labels were either inadequate or incorrect for identifying a poison, and for first aid instruction.
- "Since 1980, asthma has increased by 600%" The Canadian Lung Association and the Asthma Society of Canada identify common household cleaners and cosmetics as triggers.
- Due to the rising rates of breast cancer in women, reproductive problems in men, learning and behavioral problems in children, the U.S./Canadian Commission has called for a ban on bleach in North America.
We appreciate the opportunity to share wellness with your family. Please remember that we are always here to help. If you have any questions, product-related or just need general information, we are only an email or phone call away.